Whether a weekend wedding or anniversary party, or an off site lunch and conference for your company, our facilities offer a setting both beautiful and functional. Unlike most venues in our area, we have no restrictions on your choice of caterer. Your caterer will find our industrial kitchen easy to work in. We provide tables and chairs. Your caterer will be able to accommodate most everything else you need.
But what if you don’t have a caterer? We have many caterers and other vendors that our renters have used in the past.
- Justin’s http://www.chefjustinperez.com/
- The Party Helpers http://www.thepartyhelpers.com/
- Handheld Catering https://handheldcatering.com/
- Purple Onion http://purpleonionca.com/
- Gunther’s Catering. https://www.guntherscatering.com/
- Panettas http://www.panettascatering.com/ . Their site reflects many of the beautiful weddings that have been held at the History Club of Los Gatos.
- Smoking Pig BBQ http://smokingpigbbq.net/catering/
- Paella Time http://www.paellatime.com/
- Michi firstname.lastname@example.org , 408-786-6684
- Andales Mexican Family Kitchen https://www.andalemexican.com/
- Straw SF https://www.strawsf.com/events
Cakes Makers and Bakeries
- C’est Si Bon Bakery http://cestsibonbakery.com/
- Nothing Bundt Cakes https://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/
- Icing on the Cake https://www.icingonthecakebakery.com/
Linens, glassware, plates, cutlery
Dj’s, wedding planners, photographers
- Paulina Perrucci Photography https://www.paulinaperrucci.com/
- DJ DannyG – DJDannyGilmore@gmail.com, call 408-205-4262, or Facebook DJ DannyG
- Bloomsters https://www.bloomsters.com
If your party is approaching 200 people, you might also consider using a valet parking service like Corinthian Valet Service http://www.corinthianparking.com/.
If you have additional questions, please contact our rental chairperson at email@example.com or at 408-502-5087. Please consider the History Club for your rental needs. Remember, we use part of our net proceeds to fund charities in the community!